Vice President, Medical Strategy
A progressive Medical Communications and PR agency is adding a Vice President, Medical Strategy to lead on their growing Medical team. The agency has developed a sterling reputation on the strength of its award-winning content, as well as its collaborative, welcoming culture. Never one to rest on their laurels, they've seen rapid growth in recent years - both in their book of business and their headcount.
- Working closely with global pharmaceutical and biotech brands, the VP, Medical Strategy will craft compelling scientific content and brand strategy for audiences ranging from patients and caregivers to key opinion leaders.
- As the head of their high-science team, the VP, Medical Strategy will mentor junior Medical Strategists and foster a collaborative team environment. They will be responsible for overseeing the development of content, ensuring its medical accuracy and strategic consistency.
- Act as a face of the agency when representing the Medical team on new business pitches.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and key opinion leaders alike.
- PharmD or PhD in the life sciences
- Minimum 5 years' experience in healthcare advertising or PR for HCP audiences
- Experience managing direct reports
- Salary: $150-180k
- $20k target annual bonus
- 100% remote, open to any location within the United States
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO package
- Collaborative environment with ample opportunity for growth
I encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP!