My client is one of the leading global CDMO's focusing on aseptic manufacturing, development, and analytical assistance. They have recently doubled their manufacturing capacity and focuses on organic growth and internal success. They are looking for a driven and detail-oriented Validation Engineer to join their team.
- Author and review validation documents and protocols, including client-specific process requirements
- Perform periodic reviews to ensure the validation status of the entire system
- Help define validation strategies based on regulations and industry practice
- Develop science-based solutions to continuously improve upon current protocols and procedures
- Develop and maintain Validation SOPs, documentation, forms, and files
- Bachelor's degree in related scientific discipline
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience pertaining to validation
- Experience in pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing validation (aseptic preferred)
- Validation experience dealing directly with pharmaceutical processes including the development of protocols and reports
- Knowledgeable of current industry standards and regulatory trends as they pertain to Validation of pharmaceutical processes
- Competitive Salary and benefits
If interested, please click the link to apply, or email for more information.