US Hospital Marketing Lead
One of the most established Medical Device companies in the world is looking to hire a US Hospital Marketing Lead in their New Jersey Location. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that will strengthen the position and awareness of both existing and new medical devices in US Hospitals. Medical Device experience is required with Diagnostic experience preferred. If you are a hands-on marketer who is looking for a new challenge, check out the description and apply!
- Lead development of brand marketing tactical plans.
- Create and maintain multi-channel marketing strategy to engage HCPs, patients, and KOLs in customer experiences.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand competitive offerings around the market and provide commercial team with tools to help differentiate the portfolio in the marketplace.
- Provide analytics and insights to effectively support the development of launch plans.
- Anticipate risks to the marketing strategy, continuously monitoring scenarios and creating contingency plans.
- Forecast financial impact of marketing actions and trends.
- Contribute to the development of presentation materials to Sr. Management.
- Bachelor's degree MBA Preferred.
- 6+ years in the healthcare industry
- 4+ years in marketing, sales, and/or account management
- Experience in Hospital marketing and Medical Device Industry preferred.
- Experience managing and leading teams.
- Strong project management skills, including budget management.