My client is a global biotech and a leading provider of sequencing- and array-based solutions.
With plans to expand its global footprint, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard a Training Specialist who will be responsible for the development and successful delivery of ongoing training for the APJ Commercial team, including Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Service and Supporting, etc. based on both functional and regional needs.
- Develop and deploy effective and on-going training for the regional commercial teams focused on function-specific soft skills and methodologies, such as, sales methodology training, customer management training etc., as well as programs aligned with general professional and leadership development, such as situational leadership, DiSC facilitation, Coaching Clinic etc. for the APJ Commercial teams, including Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Service and Supporting teams
- Establish effective and on-going communications with the individual APJ Commercial teams to determine region-specific needs.
- Drive training material development leveraging existing global content and/or certified third-party materials and drive customization to meet the region-specific needs
- 5+ years' experience in a training and develop role within the life sciences, medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Direct training & facilitation experience required
- Understanding of cultural selling differences between Japan, Korea, India, ANZ and the rest of APJ.
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who is looking to develop your career, please apply with your CV.