A fast growing global medical device company is looking for a Therapy Development Manager to join them in Spain. The company is one of the most innovative companies in the market with exciting products!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Generating sales of the product to physicians, hospitals and staff in the territory.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Increasing awareness of the product with existing customers and opening new customer accounts.
- Train and fit patients with the product.
- Represent the company at congresses and exhibitions
To succeed in this role you will need:
- At least three years of sales experience in the cardiology therapy area
- Clinical background
- Graduate in health sciences.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on your own
- Goal oriented
- To be prepared to travel frequently.
What the company offers you:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Day to day variation.
- Company car.
- Huge and important career progression!
If this sounds like a good role for you then please do not hesitate to apply or contact for more details.