I am currently partnered with am exciting medical device company in the area of soft tissue repair. They specialise in offering unique hernia and abdominal reconstruction products to help patient outcomes. Therefore, my client are looking for an Area Territory Manager for North-West Germany to help grow sales in Germany and Europe.
This position requires the following skills and experience:
- This will involve driving growth through new business start-up and expansion in hospitals, departments and clinics, by new account targeting and conversion.
- Selling and demonstrating products and technology to Consultant Surgeons in the Operating Room (OR)
- High levels of persuasion and the ability to quickly build up trust and credibility at the Consultant Surgeon level through product, procedural and clinical knowledge
- To discuss and agree with the Consultant Surgeon(s) individual patient-based solutions
- Practical support of surgeons and nurses in the Operating Room and in post-surgery departments
- The ability to absorb complex scientific and clinical information and to impart this knowledge credibly to the clinician
- Consultative Selling
- Premium priced product selling through value added solutions
- Evidence-based medicine selling
- A tangible passion and ethos for successful patient outcomes
The customer base includes Consultant Surgeons and their surgeon teams, specialised Nursing staff, OR Management, Budget Holders, Finance departments, Procurement, Pharmacists, etc.
The hospital account base includes University Hospitals, District General Hospitals, Private Hospital Groups and specialised dedicated centres for the repair of Complex Abdominal Wall defects.
All hospital departments involve clinician meetings in the Operating Room, and may include Intensive Care, Post-operative surgery ward and clinics, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required; business or science-related degree preferred
- Desire to go after business and sell to hospitals
- Knowledge of hospitals in the required area
- Team player
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases
- Must possess a valid driver's license