An on trend Biotech company is searching for a Part-Time Clinical Trial Associate to join their establish Clinical Operations team. In this role you will play a key supporting role with managing eTMF, project tracking, assessment of documentation, and ensuring quality for the conduct of trial. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a leading drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Clinical Trial Associate or want to learn more, please apply!
The Clinical Trial Associate will be responsible for:
- Assist in Study Start-Up Activities for site initiation
- Create & Maintain eTMF management plans
- Point person for eTMF questions and manage close-out TMF activities
- Review deliverables
The Clinical Trial Associate must have:
- Minimum 2+ years CTA experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Experienced with Study Start-up clinical trials
- Prior Oncology experience
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
Option for Remote