Technical Assistant - Downstream Development
A leading global service provider for the development and production of biopharmaceuticals, is currently seeking to hire Team Leaders to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of purification processes for biopharmaceutical proteins
- Operation of chromatography and filtration systems on a laboratory and pilot scale
- Implementation of protein chemical analysis methods, e.g. spectrometry, electrophoresis and HPLC
- Process characterization and validation on a laboratory scale
- Documentation of the work in German and English
- Maintaining the laboratory organization and functionality of technical devices
- Completed training as a laboratory technician / technical assistant or bachelor's degree in the field of biology, chemistry, biotechnology, food technology , medical technology or related fields
- Knowledge of protein purification, chromatographic processes, filtration methods and protein chemical analysis methods
- Basic knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical environment
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Excellent ability to work in a team and flexibility
If you are interested in the role, apply online today, call +44 203 667 8385 or email your updated CV for a confidential chat.