An innovative biopharmaceutical company currently with ongoing stage I, II, and III trials, targeting CNS disorders (Parkinson's, Dementia, Rett syndrome, etc.), is looking to bring aboard an experienced contract recruiter to attract and hire top talent in R&D, IT, and Commercial roles. The company has an amazing company culture with a lot of potential to grow, gain more industry experience, and add a big brand to your resume. This is a hybrid WFH/onsite 6+ month contract role with possible extensions.
- Plan and execute full recruitment process with interviews, sourcing tasks, and escalating great candidates to the right manager.
- Build relationships with both internal customers (hiring managers, executive leaders, SMEs, etc.) as well as with your candidates and extended network
- Create and maintain pipeline of great talent, knowing when and where to encourage hiring managers and executive leadership to make opportunity hires
- Attend networking events (meetups, industry education sessions, etc.) to expand local connections and network and creatively sourcing candidates through various means (social media, academic journals, cold calls, etc.)
- 2-5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience in biotech/pharma with a strong extensive network of professionals in pharmaceuticals.
- Direct hire/permanent placement experience.
- Full 360 recruitment experience from start to end (job intake call with manager, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation).
- Prior experience with AI, programmatic advertising, or any other cutting-edge recruiting industry tools.
- Access to LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS or similar ATS.
This is a hybrid WFH/onsite 6+ month contract role with possible extensions.
Full benefits provided by EPM Scientific.