An established Biotechnology firm based in the Philadelphia Area is currently seeking a driven Supply Chain Consultant with a focus in Analytics and Technology. You will be working with a driven team that is rapidly growing and implementing new technology to help streamline their growth. They are looking to bring someone on for an initial 6-month contract before converting to permanent.
- Support the creation of a system for business analytics and product forecasting
- Assess the functionality of B2B connections and distinguish points of improvement
- Implement digitalization and Industry 4.0 technology
- Compile metrics for all manufactured products and perform trend analysis
- Support supply chain projects with system/process enhancement, new technology installation, and/or solution implementation
- 4 years of Pharmaceutical Supply Chain experience (Analytical side, NOT purchasing)
- BA/BS or Masters in Business or Engineering
- Strong SAP/ERP experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Hungry to LEARN and GROW with the team
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a conversion to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Supply Chain Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!