Strategic Culture Advisor
Job Type: W-2 Contract
Duration: 11 months
Location: Boston, MA with remote work option until further notice
Our client is seeking a Strategic Culture Advisor who will be responsible for driving local and enterprise culture transformation efforts and providing strategic guidance to senior leadership. The individual will lead a cross-functional, global Culture Coalition comprised of SVPs and VPs, and over 250 Culture Champions, to embed cultural change across the corporation footprint and inspire cultural change for 4000+ global team members and partners through various programs and initiatives. This highly impactful role is one of thought leadership and partnership across the enterprise to help enable the company to achieve its corporate objectives, long-term strategy, and ambition of becoming the most rewarding company to work for. This position reports to the Head of Culture.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of related experience in pharma or biotech leading and influencing cross-functional, global teams
- Recognized thought leader in driving culture transformation and strategic insights
- Has led large scale change initiatives and driven enterprise behavioral change
- Experience working directly with and influencing senior leaders
- Demonstrated success in creating strategic plans and proven ability to drive and sustain business improvement and results
- Experience managing a global and matrixed environment
- A charismatic and authentic leader with strong people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partner across the enterprise
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's preferred.