My client is an Award-Winning CRO based in Durham, NC has a variety of Phase I-III clinical trials. This CRO focuses on drug development solutions to clients of all sizes, offering clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, and stat programming.
Role: Statistical Programmer III
Department: Biostatistics, Statistical Programming
Location: Durham, NC (Open to remote)
Length: 6-12 month contract w/ FTE conversion
The main responsibility of a Statistical Programmer is to provide programming support with statistical tables, figures, listings, and dataset analyses for clinical trials to follow SOPs and GCP.
- Conduct data manipulation and other advanced techniques such as SQL, transpositions, arrays, and complex merges
- Knowledgeable with graph and table generation, generic macro use and development
- Analyze information and create innovative solutions regarding data programming and analysis
- Facilitate project team meetings for programming, validation, and documentation of stat programs to create datasets, tables, figures, and listings
- Act as SME during client meetings
- Master's degree in Biostatistics, Computer Sciences or related fields preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Biostatistics or in other related fields required
- 2 years of relevant industry experience in clinical research
- A combination of education and experience may also be considered
- Well-rounded with necessary software and skillset related to stat programming
If you are interested, do not hesitate. Apply now!