An on trend Clinical Research Organization is searching for a Statistical Programmer to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role with designing, validating, and writing programming standards for their key studies. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a growing drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Statistical Programming, please apply!
The Statistical Programmer will responsible for:
- Evaluate and supply feedback for SAPs and CRF's
- Create and certify SAS Macros
- Responsible for programming QC oversight of CRO deliverables such as analysis datasets and tables, listings, and figures (TLFs).
- Supports ad-hoc requests, as needed.
- Review deliverables
The Statistical Programmer must have:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in the CRO industry
- PhD, MD, or Bachelors degree
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Diverse Therapeutic Experience
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Provides Health, Dental, & Vision