We're currently working with on trend Clinical Research Organization that is searching for a Remote Statistical Programmer to join their growing biometrics team. In this role you will play a key supporting role with developing SAS application codes, CDISC Mapping , macro-building, and performing migrations & verifications for the conduct of trial. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a growing biometrics team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Statistical Programmer or want to learn more, please apply!
The Statistical Programmer will be responsible for:
- Provide programming and verification support for clients submissions and publications. Critical client project activities are reporting database development (SDTM and ADaM), statistical and clinical reporting, verification, and submissions support. Act as a reference for statistical assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound.
The Statistical Programmer should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO industry experience
- Diverse Therapeutic Experience
- Background and understanding of SAS/R Programming.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Phase I-IV experience
- Full Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay
- W2 Only - Not Supporting c2c