Location: Washington, D.C.
Company Summary: This Mid-Senior level role is with a growing clinical stage biopharmaceutical sponsor company that is constantly developing important new medicines to improve the lives of patients around the world. They currently have multiple products in their pipeline. This is a permanent position and requires on-site availability.
- Provide statistical programming support for multiple clinical research projects or regulatory submissions
- Produce and/or validate data sets, analyses, tabulations, graphics, and listings of clinical trials data
- Contribute to on-going quality improvement efforts within the project
- Responsible for the development, validation, maintenance, documentation of programming codes used in the analysis of clinical trials. The programmer will work interactively with biostatistics, data management, clinical and regulatory personnel, and other departments as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in statistics, mathematics or related quantitative field. 5+ years of industry related (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO) statistical programming experience with a Bachelor's degree preferred. OR at least 2 years of industry related experience with a master's degree.
- Expertise in the production and reviewing of data sets, analyses, tabulations, graphics and listings from clinical trial data
- Familiarity with Version 9: Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Macro language and SAS SQL; SAS/GRAPH a plus
- Proficient with development, documentation, and testing of analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company standards
- Programming experience or knowledge of R/S-plus preferred
- An excellent knowledge of CDISCs, such as Study Data Tabulation Models (SDTM), preferred
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
- Extensive benefits package that includes equity
- Offers relocation package
- Great culture and work-life balance
- Flexible hybrid structure options