Salary: $90,000/yr - $120,000/yr
Location: South San Francisco, CA (Fully Remote)
Join a renowned biotechnology company that excels in cutting-edge neurodegenerative disease research. With a steadfast commitment to scientific excellence and a focus on improving lives, we are driving innovative approaches to tackle diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Be part of our passionate team as we strive to accelerate breakthroughs and contribute to a future where these diseases are conquered. Take the next step in your career and make a meaningful impact. Apply now to join us on this impactful journey.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement statistical programming plans for clinical studies.
- Develop and validate statistical analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures (TLFs) in adherence to study protocols and industry standards.
- Perform data extraction, transformation, and analysis using SAS and other relevant tools.
- Contribute to the maintenance of standard statistical programming procedures and templates.
- Support regulatory submissions by preparing data sets, TLFs, and integrated summaries.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of statistical programming deliverables through quality control activities.
- Stay updated on emerging statistical programming techniques and regulatory requirements.
- Mentor junior statistical programmers and assist in their professional development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proficiency in SAS and familiarity with R or Python.
- Experience in statistical programming and analysis within pharmaceutical, biotech, or clinical research settings.
- Knowledge of CDISC standards, clinical trial data, and data visualization tools (e.g., Spotfire, Tableau) preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and guidelines (ICH, FDA, EMA) for statistical programming in clinical trials.
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in the Stat Programmer role, then please don't wait to apply.