We're currently working with an exciting CRO/FSP company based in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Due to recent growth in the Biometrics team and the start of further projects, they are looking for an experienced Independent Contract Sr Statistical Programmer on a twelve month contract basis to extend or hire.
This Sr. Statistical Programmer position will:
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Oversee programming activities done by external vendors
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
The ideal Sr, Statistical Programmer should have:
- 7-10+ years experience in SAS programming clinical trials in a CRO/Pharma/Biotech environment. FDA submission experience preferred.
- Experience in CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat.
- Graphics experience producing lineplots and SGplots from scratch
If interested in this Statistical Programmer position, please don't wait to apply! (Not optioning C2C)