Sr. Scientist Needed for Growing Bio-tech Company
- Pharmacometrics | PK/PD Modeling & Simulation | Clinical Pharmacology
- Boston, MA
- $140,000-$150,000 + complete benefits package
A Bio-tech company is looking to hire a Sr. Scientist that would be responsible for the development of current and selection of new drug molecules for treatment of diseases in Oncology therapeutic areas. The Sr. Scientist will play a key role in co-ordinate and requests clinical Pharmacology, DMPK, PKPD, Toxicology and bio-analysis studies from external vendors in timely manner to enable candidate selection.
The Sr. Scientist will have responsibilities that include:
- Work independently and with project teams to develop and execute preclinical/clinical pharmacology and toxicology development programs.
- Analyze, summarize and interpret data and/or integrate study results into the ongoing development strategy.
- Select vendors based on competency, speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness to support regulatory filings.
- Review technical and regulatory documents for accuracy, content, and strategy.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- PhD or M.S. degree with emphasis in preclinical/clinical pharmacology or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in bio-tech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional written communication and report writing skills, with prior experience preparing regulatory submissions.
- Experience in early clinical PK study conduct and/or modeling/simulation strategies is highly desired.