Are you looking for a new exciting career launching opportunity? Then look no further. A booming life sciences organization is looking to make a key hire of a Sr. Quality Engineer in MA. As a Sr. Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the evaluation, monitoring, and drive of quality improvement of supply chain partners.
- Perform supplier facility audits
- Initiate respective corrective actions and support evaluations
- Handle development of Incoming Quality requirements and Statistical analysis of incoming and Supplier process data.
- Issue and monitor CAPAs
- Work with suppliers to achieve timely and comprehensive corrective actions.
- Lead in Supplier Quality improvement teams
- Manage supplier yield/data reporting and ensure continuous improvement.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, and Suppliers to support new product introductions and legacy products and with suppliers to improve quality
- Reduce costs and maintain on-time deliveries.
- Degree in technical discipline
- 3 years of experience within quality engineering