A top Pharma organization is looking to make a key hire of a Sr. QA Manager within the biologics division!
This position is expected to be the QA- Operations Lead for the entire site. As leader for this site, the individual will exhibit leadership will help exhibit leadership traits and characteristics and be perceived by not only his/her group as a leader, but also by the site when Quality Assurance-Operations Issues arise.
- Oversees, manages, and ensures the successful day-to-day operations of Quality Assurance - Operations departments for the company
- Ensures this success of the teams by oversight of the Managers
- Ensure the QA - Operations groups successfully perform batch disposition activities to meet specified timelines.
- Establish meaningful goals and metrics for groups in conjunction with the Site Head of Quality
- Interfacing with customers to ensure clear and open communication is maintained when intermediate levels of escalation are required by the QA staff
- Communicating priorities and distributing work assignments to direct reports
- Leading, managing and/or participating in the investigation of non-conformances
- Providing feedback and coaching in technical skill development, job performance, and career growth, and taking necessary disciplinary actions if necessary