Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Greater Boston area
Are you looking to elevate your career to the next level with an industry leading patient focused biopharmaceutical company? The Senior Principal PV Scientist will provide functional experience while supporting products for both developmental and marketed products. This is a great opportunity to gain internal and external exposure while taking your career to the next level.
- Review and provide experience for the developmental of protocols, IBs, CSRs, and other relevant documents.
- Participate in the coordination of signal detection and safety review activities.
- Assist with the writing and maintenance of the Safety Monitoring Plans.
- Oversee the set up of DSMBs.
- Support operational activities for designated compounds.
- Lead the set up of safety procedures for complex developmental programs.
- 8+ years of related pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree (MD, PhD, or PharmD) preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform advance searches. Excellent database and coding skills.