EPM Scientific has partnered with a global Biopharma leader that applies state-of-the-art biotechnologies to discover and deliver novel medicines. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Forecasting to join their team and support the Commercial functions and Brand Team who are responsible for supporting financial and operational decisions that may impact revenue. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization that is on a mission to impact and better the lives of its patients and customers. Industry Experience is a must!
- Leading and executing the development of demand and shipment forecasts for all indications in the US market, including the development of forecast models, statistical trending, development, and alignment of forecast assumptions.
- Take an active interest in understanding the competitive intelligence landscape and market research to integrate with high-quality forecast models.
- Participates in cross-functional teams bringing an enhanced understanding of available data, analyses, and brand performance
- Create short term and long term forecasts and effectively communicate them to various stakeholders at the organization
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Subject matter expert for multiple data sets used in forecasting, quantitative analysis, and performance assessments
- Bachelor's Degree in the Life Sciences, Statistics, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4-7 years Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology business experience with substantial experience in forecasting, analytics, finance, data analysis, strategy consulting or other quantitative fields
- Ability to present quantitative data and analysis in a clear and concise manner to senior management
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and creatively is required.