Title: Sr. Manager, Corporate Quality Audit
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
A global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking to add a Senior Manager to their Corporate Quality Auditing team. The Sr. Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the corporate quality audit program for North America for any vendors of API, key materials, and packaging materials.
- Prepare audit schedules and plans for the North America region and India region, ensure execution of vendor audits
- Ensure formal audit closure, ensure audit reports are distributed to vendors
- Ensure re-audits are executed, establish quality agreements with suppliers as necessary
- Implement KPIs to ensure the audit program is effective, present monthly reports to head of department
- 12 years in regulated pharmaceutical environment
- Extensive experience with cGMP and auditing
- Willingness to travel
- Masters degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical related science
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply!