- R+D/ Global Development Support
- Greater Boston area | Remote Flexible
- Salary range: $130-170k base, bonus + additional benefits
A next generation immunotherapy company revolutionizing individualized immunotherapies is looking to hire a Sr/Manager CDM. This position will report to the Director CDM.
The Sr/Manager CDM position will be responsible for the quality of our clinical studies in the field of data management.
- Implementation and supervision of data management activities within assigned clinical trials
- Provision of adequate sponsor oversight to data management CRO's or external data providers (e.g. for ePRO data, laboratory data)
- Monitoring and supervision of the set-up and maintenance of CDMS systems, eTools like EDC and filing and archiving of trial documentation
- Creation and execution of data quality checks
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Degree in a scientific or related field of studies
- At least 7 years of professional experience in all relevant clinical data management activities in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO industry
- Oncology experience is a plus
- Knowledge in leading clinical data management activities on trial level and managing as well as supervising external CROs / vendors
- Routine in dealing with CDMS systems and eTools like EDC
- Sound knowledge of all relevant guidelines and aspects of clinical data management