**Onsite Role in Hopewell, NJ**
Job opportunity with a top Pharmaceutical company that is looking for a Senior Facilities Mechanic to join their team on a 12-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- Trade school degree or diploma preferably in HVAC or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on laboratory facilities maintenance experience, preferably in Biopharmaceuticals, with maintenance coordination experience.
- Responsible for ensuring that the employees at our Hopewell facility are working in a safe, and well maintained, office and laboratory environment by executing preventative and corrective work orders, as well as, proactively resolving issues as they are identified.
- Coordinate with the Facilities Manager regarding maintenance issues.
- Execute preventative maintenance procedures on various laboratory equipment, controlled temperature units, and other facilities and laboratory equipment as assigned.
- Execute corrective maintenance to resolve equipment or facility issues.
- Engages and coordinates third parties for service calls as needed.
- Performs daily checks of house gas systems.
- Member of the site's emergency response team.
- Coordinate third party contractors as needed.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of site's beverage equipment, including performing cleanings, rinses, and restocking beans, and consumables.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?