Title: Senior Compliance Training Associate
Location: Billerica, MA
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a candidate to join their Quality Training team as they continue to grow their company. The Sr. Compliance Training Associate will be primarily responsible for managing the site's cGMP training program that will cover cGMP requirements, corporate policies, and more.
- Administer LMS and coordinate training activities
- Develop curricula of on-the-job training requirements
- Maintain annual scheduled training calendar and ensure delivery of annual GMP/GxP training
- Create and manage documentation requests in EDMS, Master Control, and Trackwise
- Prepare training metrics for Quality Review Board meetings
- 4+ years of relevant experience in pharma or medical device industry
- Strong working knowledge of QMS and 21 CFR parts 210 & 211
- Experience with administration of LMS, EDMS, and Master Control
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
If you are interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to apply!