**Must be Local to San Diego or Willing to Relocate**
One of the top global bio pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Sr. CSM to join their team on a contract to hire basis. The ideal candidate has 8 years of clinical operations experience.
Contract: Min. 6 Months Contract to Hire.
Benefits Once Contract Ends: 15% Bonus and Stock Options.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Effectively collaborate with the operational project team members and stakeholders from CMC, Finance, Legal and Regulatory Affairs as necessary regarding performance (KPIs) related to clinical study vendor(s) ensuring compliance with study specifications (i.e., timelines, deliverables, budgets) and applicable SOPs
- Execute study management with thorough understanding of the drug development process, including strong knowledge of international standards (GCP/ICH), health authorities (FDA/EMEA) and applies this knowledge to all aspects of the study (startup through conduct to closeout)
- Participate in study center selection, pre-study qualification, initiation, and closeout.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or healthcare field
- 8 years of clinical operations experience gained working in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry environment, with a strong preference for immunology and antibody/biologics experience; CCRA preferred.
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?