Due to recent growth among a project, a leader in the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry is looking to grow their Biometrics team. An established Cancer research company is looking for a Clinical SAS Programmer to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting, monitoring, cleaning and development of programming and clinical data of clinical trials for phase I-IV.
The Clinical Programmer will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership in areas of clinical programming (SAS,Python), visualization, object creation, and training. Oversee activities related to external vendors supporting multiple clinical trials to ensure consistency in data collection and reporting. Coordinate with CRO's on data collection, and system requirements.
The Clinical Programmer should have the following qualifications:
- BA or B.S minimum in Statistics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Biology or related field.
- 6+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Strong background and understanding of SAS Programming.
- Proficiency in other languages (Python, Tableu, J-Review, Spotfire and more) and EDC programs
- Prior Experience in Oncology is highly preferred.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay