Sr. Clinical Pharmacologist Needed for Growing Biotech Company
- Pharmacometrics | PK/PD Modelling & Simulation | Clinical Pharmacology
- Boston, MA
- $140,000 - $160,000 + complete benefits package
A growing Biotech company is looking to hire a Sr. Clinical Pharmacologist that will direct a strategy for the generation and interpretation of reporting of data relating to the company's diverse clinical pipeline. The Sr. Clinical Pharmacologist will be leading all phases of drug development from discovery to market support, including marketed products within the company's therapeutic areas of coverage.
The Sr. Clinical Pharmacologist will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on the clinical development, by getting involved in Phase I-IV clinical trials, which includes clinical pharmacology strategy and study design.
- Construct all regulatory documents which include the study reports, protocols, exposure-response, population PK reports, technical documents, sections of the investigator brochures, white papers, and any other similar documents.
- Summarize a data analysis which include modelling and simulation, non-compartmental analyses, and literature data analysis.
- Present findings to various departments and cross functional teams which may include study teams, clinical teams, clinical pharmacology and biopharmaceutics members.
- Write publications and present them at scientific conferences.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- PhD in a relevant field OR Pharm D with 2-5 years of experience in a relevant field (PK, PK-PD, PBPK, Pharmacometrics or systems pharmacology, Drug metabolism/Transporters)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Works well in a team
- Be able to interact internally and externally
- Be confident in their technical skills while making scientific decisions in the role