A global oil & gas manufacturer is looking for a Buyer to support their procurement team. With a constantly shifting economy and being one of the largest manufacturers in the world, this company is looking to continue their growth and needs someone with a solid foundation in inventory management, SAP, and purchasing direct materials. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Procurement and have creative freedom in how they drive cost-savings initiatives.
- SAP Info Record Management: New setups, Price updates & Maintenance
- Supplier Invoice Reconciliation
- Supplier relationship management (pricing, sourcing, escalation lead for delivery/quality issues, and supporting internal requirements/requests)
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related
- Experience with Direct Material Purchasing
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment in customer service, expediting, purchasing, or inventory
- SAP experience required (i.e. ME1M and MD04 transactions, etc).
- Proactive problem
- Smart, resourceful, knows what questions to