A leading pharmaceutical company is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance leader to join as Site Director QA. This role would be responsible for leading a QA organisation of about 50 personnel in the areas of;
The Quality Management System (QMS); Product certification and Releases; Quality Assurance budget and forecasts as well as reaching set targets.
One of the main focuses is driving continuous improvement across the QMS and other internal guidelines.
For product release, it is their responsibility for the overall quality of finished products being released to the US and European market. It is essential international GMP guidelines are adhered to and all manufacturing processes are validated, and all documentation is completed.
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry with Good Manufacturing Practice and (GMP), and Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in working in a highly-matrix organisation
- Success in implementing change-management methodologies and continuous improvement to a department in a manufacturing facility
- Leadership experience working with a management system of according to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- University degree in Science
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Competitive base salary, reflective of the local market
- End of year Key Performance Index bonus
- Competitive health insurance and company pension
- Vacation allowance
- Relocation support
- On-boarding support