Title: Field service sales specialist
Territory: Southern half of Ireland. Dublin - Cork
Salary: base range £40-50,000 + OTE £10-15,000
Creative, passionate and love building relationships? We have a fantastic opportunity to join the business as a Field Service Sales Specialist
This position is perfect for a dynamic, innovative individual who loves the sales environment and a burning desire to make their mark on a high-performing team and represent a rapidly growing, industry leading brand.
What you will be doing?
As a Field Service Sales Specialist, you will take ownership of onsite and remote interaction with our customer base to develop, grow and maintain the Service Business which would include Service contracts, Spare parts, regulatory and digital products.
This is a field based role within the defined territory working as part of a UK team. You will closely co-operate with your peer group of regional service teams, account managers and hardware sales specialists.
You will be required to build strong collaborative relationships with customers key stakeholders on service related matters.
Working with our customer base you will be required to identify customer pain points and then utilizing the Service portfolio to develop a mutually agreeable solution. You will build and maintain a Sales funnel to ensure accurate forecasting and business growth.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an outgoing and engaging individual with who thrives on building strong relationships and is a team player
The ideal person will have some of the following qualities:
- Bachelor's Degree within a Life Science or technical related field (desirable), or equivalent experience.
- Previous service sales experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical/healthcare service sector
- Ability to understand needs of a highly regulated environment (desirable)
- Passion for selling in a complex dynamic environment
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce will be a plus) and ability to understand selling process from all aspects
- Open minded and experienced at working within a horizontal matrix organization
- Fluency in English both written and verbal,
- Willingness to travel according to business needs, up to 50% of time
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Self-motivated curious individual
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Valid Driving license