Senior Strategic Program Manager
Location: London (flexible)
Are you looking for the next stage in your career? Do you want to work in a position where you can influence patient's lives? Are you a highly driven, independent individual? Then keep reading!
A key client of ours is in the middle of extreme transformative growth and are looking for a skilled individual to be involved in this process. We have a permanent position open for a Senior Strategic Program Manager in the Pharmaceutical space.
This client has an immersive culture, delivering global results that directly improve complex medicines focusing on Anti-invective's and Critical Care medicines.
They lead the way with their dynamic and progressive work ethic, to make a difference in the pharmaceutical space by improving the lives of patients that depend on these specific medicines.
This candidate will be responsible for leading main launches or acquisitions by leading cross-functional and international Teams. Using an analytical mind-set to deliver problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to independently lead the introduction of defined products/product portfolios
- Use your leadership skills to guide cross functional teams into delivering the project/programs as best as possible
- Complete oversight of the project plan and the ongoing activities
- Use your problem solving skills to anticipate potential risks and develop a plan for prevention
- Propose/drive improvements to increase project results.
- Set and agree project/programme budget and thereafter monitor and control.
- Set up and chair regular and frequent cross functional project team meetings.
- Keep stakeholder up to date and informed
- MBA or Scientific Masters degree
- Minimum of 5 years of managing projects within the pharmaceutical sector, optimally in regional or corporate roles and/ or consulting background with experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record in project management, optimally in development or launch projects
- Understanding of main Pharmaceutical Value Chain elements, such as Regulatory, Development, Production and Supply, Go to market approaches
- Experience managing multiple strategic projects / workstreams
- Excellent communication in English