A leading oncology biotechnology company based out of the Bay Area is looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join their team on a contractual basis of 6 months w/ extension possibilities! This is a fully onsite role in Alameda, CA.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Managing CDISC and company data across different studies
- Prepare necessary training materials and guidelines and handle any training programs and documentation for data standards for internal and external users
- Develop SAS and other programs and specifications to utilize in studies
- Ensure that activities are following FDA regulations, SOPs, and other guidelines
- Support other relevant projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree and about 7 years of industry experience (biotech/pharma) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- About 7 years of statistical programming experience involving clinical data and SAS
- Well-rounded in SAS programming (SAS/Base, SAS Macros, SAS/Stat)
- Previous experience using Pinnacle 21 Enterprise
If you are interested, do not hesitate! Apply now!