We have a current opportunity for a Statistical Programmer working with an established CRO company based in the Greater Philadelphia area. Due to recent growth within the Biometrics team and the start of further projects, they are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Statistical Programmer.
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Oversee programming activities done by external vendors
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
- Independently develop SAS application codes
- 5+ years experience in the Pharma/Biotech/CRO environment in clinical reporting and statistical programming
- Working Knowledge of CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat.
- Graphics experience producing lineplots and SGplots from scratch
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Role paid Hourly
- Fully Remote
- Competitive Pay
If interested in the following Statistical Programmer position, please don't wait to apply!