Title: Senior Clinical SAS Programmer
Type: FTE (Payed on hourly basis, but permanent position)
Basic Job Duties:
- Works with biostatisticians, develops data specs, analysis datasets and analysis outputs per requests for internal medical monitoring, CSR and submission need
- Works with data managers, generates ongoing outputs to support data cleaning and enhance data integrity
- Provides programming expertise to review/QC the programming work provided by CRO, including timeline along with QC outputs, datasets and programming related documents, and debugging programming errors
- Develops, manages, and maintains analysis data and reporting deliverables. Ensures timely, targeted, and accurate reporting and outcomes
- 5+ years in CRO/Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- B.S. or M.S., in a science related field (Stat or CS preferred)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!