We have a current opportunity for a Senior Scientist - Chemical Biology & Mass Spectrometry on a permanent basis. The position will be based in New York. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead projects using novel chemical biology applications focused on disease target identification/validation, compound made of action, and translational biomarkers.
- Develop new innovative assays and execute omic experiments and data analysis in an interdisciplinary drug discovery team.
- Evaluate new reagents and technologies, protocol modifications, and methods that may improve existing assays' sample throughput or quality.
- PhD in related field with 3+ years of industry experience or MS in related field with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of mass spectrometry-based omics for drug discovery.
- Experience with cell/tissue-based sample preparation.
- Experience with biology and molecular pathways.