Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
Location: Greater Boston
An exceptional Biotech company is looking to bring on a talented Analytical Chemist to lead the Analytical Development group. As the Senior Scientist, you will be the subject matter expert for all method development and method validation techniques directly working on their leading drug candidate in their pipeline. You will also be responsible for coordinating with external CROs and CMOs for method transfers and validations.
This Biotech company is currently in clinical stages and undergoing massive growth. The team has already doubled this past year and is now securing the best talent on the market. With an immense amount of funding, they will be able to do all the necessary steps to eventually be the leaders in the niche space that they are researching in. If you are someone with a vision and wish to be part of something that will undergo a step-forward into the future of science/tech, then this is the role for you.
- Method Development, Validation and Transfers
- Coordinating with CROs and CMOs and being the main Point of contact
- Taking part in the senior management meetings for strategic decision-making
- Be the SME for junior members
- Take part in reviewing the analytical sections for regulatory processes
- PHD in relevant scientific field with 1-4 years of experience, industry preferred
- BS or MS in relevant scientific field with at least 5 years of relevant experience, industry preferred
- Experience with both small molecules and biologics, an expertise in one is also fine
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong teamwork capabilities