An innovate company that is changing the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for someone to join their GI Inflammation team. With the extensive pipeline they have they are always looking to make advances in the R&D world and learning how to make patient life better.
- Create and evaluate in vivo and ex vivo projects.
- Work with different diseases that are in the designated pipeline.
- Perform research lab experiments and contribute to the experimental design.
- Execute problems and implement solutions.
- Responsible for routine laboratory instrumentation and supplies.
- Contributes to design of well-defined experimental procedures.
- Conducts calculation and basic analysis on experimental results.
- Bachelors with 4+ years of industry experience.
- Masters with 1+ year of industry experience.
- Knowledge of immunology and in vivo/ex vivo pharmacology.
- Experience with ELISA, PCR, and cell culture.
- Ability to work in different disease models of autoimmunity/inflammation.
- Some weekend work may be required.
- Knowledge how to dose animals by PO/IP/IV/SC routes.