A medical technology company who develops and manufactures infectious disease kits is currently searching for a Senior Quality Engineer for a long- term contract role that has the potential for contract to hire.
The Senior Quality Engineer will:
- Help oversee the IQC process
- Improve and develop measurement methodologies
- Establish testing and quality inspections
- Implement quality engineering processes
- Develop and Write protocols
- Support manufacturing quality, NCRs, CAPA, and supplier quality.
- BS in engineering or technical field
- 5 + years Quality/Regulatory experience in medical device or regulated industry
- Experience with injection molding and supplier controls (preferred)
- knowledge of QSR (21 CFR 820) / ISO Quality System (ISO 13485)
If you are interested in the Senior Quality Engineering role don't hesitate apply now!