Senior Principal PV Scientist
Competitive base salary + excellent bonus + RSU's
A cutting edge, global pharmaceutical company focusing on R &D, and rapidly growing. The PV Senior Scientist role will unleash a clear track for growth to progress into higher level positions within PV sciences, or a medical director focused role. This is a rare opportunity to remain fully remote post Covid. As they're actively expanding, multiple roles are open on both the oncology and immunology teams. There is also flexibility to upgrade this role to Associate Director for stellar candidates that qualify.
The Principal PV Scientist will be responsible for:
- Fully performing pharmacovigilance role; including case reports, follow up, aggregate safety reports
- Signal detection and other safety monitoring activities
- Support for compounds as GSL (Global Safety Lead)
- Liaise with other functional areas while ensuring compliant and patient focused safety data
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Advanced degree such as M.D., or foreign equivalent, or PhD; or Bachelor's degree with significant relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years in pharmacovigilance field
- Yearly Bonus
- Fully remote
Interested? Sound like the path for you? Be sure to apply as soon as possible!