A leading material characterization company is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team. This position will manage the Software portfolio for Materials and Chemistry. The ideal candidate will be located within the Eastern Time Zone. This is a remote position, with the opportunity to have an office within the Delaware office.
Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Cross-functionally work with teams to develop software solutions with clear roadmaps for expansion
- Establish a strategy for this portfolio as it expands into labs for acceleration in research, data management and instrumentations tools
- Bachelor's degree in scientific field, PhD or MBA preferred
- Understanding of software development engineering system methodologies
- Understanding of materials characterization techniques
- At least 5 years in product management, research experience is a plus
If you are ready to join a company that has continued to be a leader in life sciences, apply now!