An independent Med Comms agency that specializes in Commercial and Medical Affairs work is bringing on a Senior Medical Writer to join their established team. This agency has incredible tenure, a collaborative culture, and delivers top quality work to their clients. If you have 2+ years of agency experience, please don't hesitate to apply!
- Lead the development of a wide range of medical content, including promotional materials, websites, slide decks, brochures, congress materials, advisory boards, executive summaries, video scripts, and more.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including account managers, designers, and medical experts, to ensure content aligns with project objectives and client needs.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior writers.
- Communicate directly with clients to provide insight on project timelines and content strategies.
- MS, PhD, MD, PharmD.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Med Comms Agency, with a strong focus on promotional medical education and medical affairs content.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret complex scientific data and translate it into engaging content for various audiences.
- Familiarity working across a wide range of therapeutic areas.