Senior Medical Writer - 100% Remote
My client in the pharmaceutical manufacturing space is in search of a Senior Medical Writer. This person will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting medical and scientific data. They will work cross-functionally in an integral role leading team strategy meetings. They will also lead comment resolution and document review meetings.
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Writing clinical documents such as protocols, IBs, CSRs, and patient narratives in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Write regulatory documents including INDs, eCTD/NDAs, Advisory Committee presentations, and briefing books
- Prepare scientific literature searches, posters, abstract, and manuscripts
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- BS, MS, RN, PharmD, or doctorate in a scientific or medical field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a medical writer
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or clinical research organization setting
- Strong understanding of clinical study design, drug development, regulations, and scientific principles
If you are interested in the Senior Medical Writer role, then please don't wait to apply!