Senior Medical Writer
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 annually
Company Summary: A rapidly growing agency is seeking a remote-flexible Senior Medical Writer to build out their scientific services team. This top-tier agency is looking for writers who are enthusiastic when it comes to various therapeutic areas-Oncology, Neurology, and Immunology. This position offers great overall coverage and compensation package, in addition to an amazing opportunity for accelerated career growth! If you are a motivated, passionate, and determined individual with a strong background in Medical Communications, please apply!
The Senior Medical Writer responsibilities and duties:
* You will be creating scientific deliverables within the cutting-edge space of various therapy areas.
* You will provide strategic consulting to top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
* You will be involved in strategic problem-solving and offering creative solutions to clients and industry professionals.
* You will work closely with other writers and provide mentorship to junior members if needed.
The Senior Medical Writer must have the following qualifications:
* 2+ years of experience in medical writing.
* Exposure to publications-abstracts, manuscripts, white papers, and symposia.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* PhD, MD, or PharmD.
* Company has super diverse book of business!
* 401k, PTO, Medical and Dental.
* Real opportunities for professional development!