We are working on a Medical Director position with a reputable Global Pharmaceutical company. This is a good opportunity to be part of a Global mandate for the advancement in Healthcare.
* Responsible for oversight and execution of assigned regional medical tactics
* Collaboration with commercial team, providing product/clinical expertise to internal and external stakeholders
* Working closely alongside the TA Head to establish, develop to maintain relationships with KOLs
* Support TA head on all matters related to medical strategy, medical governance, and compliance
* Assist in Product launches and medical representative training materials
* Deploy effective measures to complete tasks within time frame.
* Utilise scientific expertise and customer insights to contribute to the development of the Brand Strategy and Medical Plan.
* Risk management and recognize when appropriate actions need to be put into place or highlighted.
* Manage budgets allocated to the medical activities.
Qualification and Experience
* MD or PhD human sciences
* 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry (including medical affairs and/or clinical development)
* Therapeutic area of experience: Immunology/Oncology