Senior Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance
A rapidly growing gene therapy focused organization is actively seeking a highly motivated Senior Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance to join their global safety team. The company is on track for some incredible growing in the coming years. They're looking for a patient safety focused and cross functional leader to play a crucial role for their Pharmacovigilance team.
Reporting into the Vice President, Pharmacovigilance this is a highly impactful role and will play a key role in Pharmacovigilance strategy.
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Reviewing ICSRs, adverse event reports, and other safety documents
- Provide input to other teams/functions such as Medical Affairs
- Evaluating clinical protocols to ensure appropriate risk assessment is included
- Develop and maintain safety strategy for signal evaluations
- Establishing safety related submission documents
- Leads the Safety team and serving as the representative for the Pharmacovigilance Department
Minimum Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Must have an MD or equivalent degree
- High level knowledge of scientific and clinical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Target salary range: $250,000 - $300,000