A young full-service Medical Communications agency is seeking a Senior Medical Director to their growing Scientific team.
As a Senior Medical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Creation of Promotional/Medical Education content within the Oncology space across multiple indications.
- Providing tactical and strategic support for new BioTech account preparing for second indication.
- Working directly with clients as the main point of contact to understand their goals and share new perspectives on indications.
- Managing 1+ individuals and shaping the direction of the Scientific Team.
- Creating new offerings (BD), be responsive to clients and craft the agency moving forward.
A Strong Medical Director Candidate will have the following:
- PharmD, Ph.D or MD - Required
- 5+ years of Med Comms agency experience
- Having extensive knowledge in Oncology (Colon Cancer/Lung Cancer)
- Prior management and client facing experience
- Great verbal and written communications.
- Flexibility to travel to conferences and client meetings
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO package
- 100% Remote flexibility
If you are looking for a position at a small, collaborative company with a start-up feel, that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!