A world-class R&D organization is seeking a Senior / Manager of Medical Communications to build out their high performing and growing Medical Communications team. This agency is looking for experienced Medical Communications experts who have the ability to perform Medical Communciations tactics and activities. This position reports into the Global Medical Communications Scientific Lead.
Hybrid format: 2 to 3 days a week in the Boston, MA office. This is non-negotiable
As a Senior / Manager:
- You have a passion for medicine and science.
- You are a highly motivated individual, with the ability to deliver results.
- You work well cross functionally with internal teams.
- You have a strong understanding of Med Comms materials.
- You are able to support the development and execution of the Med Comms plan and associated activities. (Core Med Comms documents, medical booths, satellite symposia, medical education activities, and meetings with external experts).
- You enjoy developing materials for use by field medical teams.
The Senior / Manager should have the following qualifications:
- MPH, MS, PhD, MD or PharmD Required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Healthcare Communcations.
- Experience in Med Comms planning and execution
- Experience working directly with Clients.
- Famliarity with international regulatory and legal guidelines regarding medical communications strategy and execution is a plus.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- 401(k) with company match
- Health & Wellness programs
- Generous paid time off
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuiting Reimbursement
If you are looking for a position at a company that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!