An emerging rare diseases biotech is looking to bring on an Senior Manager Global HEOR- Rare Diseases to assist in the build out of the Global Outcomes Research team, which focuses heavily on the commercialization of rare diseases therapeutics. Director will apply state-of-the art genetics tools and knowledge to determine prevalence and incidence of rare diseases, and geographical location of patient populations to drive decision-making across multiple functions within the company. This position will also contribute to the understanding of genetic causes of disease including how mutations affect gene function and disease.
The Senior Manager GHEOR will design, generate and communicate HEOR evidence demonstrating the value of the company's products through each stage of their development, while providing direct support to ensure market access. You will also have to notify Clinical, Business Development and Commercial organizations on geographic distribution of patient populations to aid clinical trial design and product distribution. Partner with academic, industry consortia and advocacy organizations to leverage patient registries, natural history studies, real-world evidence, electronic health records, etc. tounderstand the genetics of rare disease and patient populations.
The Senior Manager Global HEOR will be responsible for:
- Lead cross-functional and cross-cultural teams to execute HEOR research projects from study design to execution to communication of results, aligning business and stakeholder needs while managing to timelines and budgets
- Provide subject matter expertise to cross-functional partners to ensure broad understanding and appropriate communication of HEOR evidence in support of access and reimbursement
- Navigate governance processes, including presentation and defense of strategic plans, protocols and study findings to senior leadership to gain endorsement
The Senior Manager Global HEOR should have the following qualifications
- Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., Sc.D. or Dr.P.H.) in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacy administration, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences, plus five years practical experience
- Experience leading project teams and supervising individual team members, with budget and timeline responsibilities, ability to operate efficiently and prioritize to manage multiple projects
- Minimum 3 years of directly relevant experience in pharma/biotech or CRO setting, with evidence of growth and increase in responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical reasoning and problem-solving capabilities with demonstrated abilities to think creatively and strategically to solve and answer key business questions/problems.
If you are interested in the Senior Manager Global HEOR role, then please don't wait to apply.